Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yue Helen <he...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 07:24:22 UTC

4.0 status

Maybe others have been looking at this...please step in if you are doing
this.

Given we are now close to Apr.5 (the planned regression test date), this
could be a good time for us to look at the current status for all the items
(features/enhancements) in 4.0.

I'm looking at the wiki page here,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0+Release+Planning.
Two questions here, 1) do we have more new items in 4.0? if yes, can people
help to add? 2) still quite some items are at the "proposed" status...we
may need to either update the status, or move some to future candidates.
Thoughts?

Thanks
Helen