Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2018/07/02 08:28:42 UTC

Re: site doc cleanup

It seems aggressive to delete docs just because a line hasn't had a recent
release. We don't have a formal EOL policy for release lines, and old
releases (particularly old clients) are still used and old docs linked in
places.

Also, sorry if I missed the original rationale, but what do we gain from
deleting old docs?