Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Charlemagne L. Rey" <bo...@operamail.com> on 2001/04/27 00:30:44 UTC

off-topic question

Hello everybody,

Sorry for sending this off-topic message. I know that this is not
the exact list where I should send this mail, but I am just hoping
that somebody in this list could give me answer on this very simple
question. I would like to use the my newly installed DB2 in my
Windows NT but I have some problems location the DB2 ODBC Driver
class. I knew that it's located inside of one of the jar files that
was installed on my machine, but I had a hard time finding it out.
For those who have experience of working with DB2 on NT using JDBC,
could you please tell me the name of the jar file I need to include
in my classpath? (jar file that contain the COM.ibm.DB2SQLDriver.class)

Thank you for reading.
Charlemagne