Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ines Robbers <ml...@comprehend.de> on 2003/02/01 17:49:20 UTC

experiences with Morphon?

Hi there,

Has anyone experiences with Morphon - XML Editor
(http://www.morphon.com/xmleditor/index.shtml)?

Would be interested in you opinion especially with regards to its
support of XML Schema.

Many thanks!

Ines

Re: experiences with Morphon?

Posted by Yves Vindevogel <yv...@implements.be>.
I did not like it at all ...

On Linux I prefer KATE or recently ECLIPSE
On Windows I prefer XMLSpy

Personally, I think nothing compares with XMLSpy, based on possibilities,
only, it runs on Windows ....

Posted by Jakob Praher <jp...@yahoo.de>.
Am Mon, 2003-02-03 um 15.14 schrieb Martin Holz:
> "Ines Robbers" <ml...@comprehend.de> writes:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Has anyone experiences with Morphon - XML Editor
> > (http://www.morphon.com/xmleditor/index.shtml)?
>
> It would be a great tool, if interactive performance
> were better.  On my Dual Pentium 450 it feels sluggish.
> Maybe it is better with a recent single CPU computer.

i like xxe from xmlmind a lot for writing docbooks ;-)
it performs quite good (using j2se 1.4.1 on a debian unstable distro)

Posted by Martin Holz <ho...@fiz-chemie.de>.