Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Devin Venable <ve...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/01 17:36:28 UTC

trouble attaching source

Has anyone encountered a problem attacheing wicket-1.3.0-beta2 source
to Eclipse Europa (3.3)?  Each time I attempt Eclipse gives me "An
error occurred while applying the source element.  Failed to execute
runnable (java.lang.NullPointer)".

I've added as a file (apache-wicket-1.3.0-beta2.zip) and as an
extracted folder.  Still having trouble attaching.

Also, we're just switching over to maven builds and we're using the
maven plugin.  In a previous post I read...

>we are working on linking the javadoc...you do know wicket is a maven
>project right? so there is of course javadoc in the maven repo:
>http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/wicket/wicket/1.3.0-beta2/
>further, since it is open source simply attach the sources to your ide and
>you are set.
>if you are using maven2 and eclipse add the wicket dep to your pom and do
>mvn eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=true - and you are all set.

Any more info on this?

Re: trouble attaching source

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
I've used source attachements through mvn eclipse:eclipse with beta 3
and 4 without problems.

Eelco