Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by to...@limepepper.co.uk on 2006/10/31 11:52:20 UTC

update working copy to old revision --dry-run

Hi,

If I want to update my working copy to an earlier revision, is there
any way I can see the changes that would happen.

"svn update" does not have a --dry-run switch, and "svn status -u"
does not allow you to specify a revision number to compare the working
copy to.

[root@localhost badger]# rpm -qa | grep subversion
subversion-1.4.0-1

Basically, its for a script to allow a user to revert to an earlier
copy of the live code, and to preview what they would be rolling back
to.

Thanks,

Tom H