Posted to user@ant.apache.org by jingguo yao <ya...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/21 08:47:20 UTC

Ant task to convert files from one encoding to another encoding

It seems that a task to convert one encoding to another encoding does not
exist in Ant distribution. The solution I have found is NekoConv (
http://people.apache.org/~andyc/neko/i18n/doc/index.html). Is there any
other solution to do the encoding conversion? Thanks

Jingguo Yao

Re: Ant task to convert files from one encoding to another encoding

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.
On Jul 21, 2010, at 1:47 AM, jingguo yao wrote:

> It seems that a task to convert one encoding to another encoding does not
> exist in Ant distribution. The solution I have found is NekoConv (
> http://people.apache.org/~andyc/neko/i18n/doc/index.html). Is there any
> other solution to do the encoding conversion? Thanks

<copy encoding="..." outputencoding="..." ... />

-Matt