Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2007/09/07 17:36:29 UTC

[orchestra] changed scope configuration

Hi!

Today we cleaned up the way how to configure the different scopes.

Basically this means:
* you HAVE to configure a timeout now. The default is to never timeout a
conversation on its own.
* the flash scope is now configured through the "lifetime" property.

Please see here an example or refer to the updated installation
documentation (once it has been published which might take some hours)

                <entry key="conversation.normal">
                    <bean
class="org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.conversation.spring.SpringConversationScope">
                        <property name="timeout" value="35" />

                        <property name="advices">
                            <list>
                                <ref
bean="persistentContextConversationInterceptor"/>
                            </list>
                        </property>
                    </bean>
                </entry>
                <entry key="conversation.flash">
                    <bean
class="org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.conversation.spring.SpringConversationScope">
                        <property name="advices">
                            <list>
                                <ref
bean="persistentContextConversationInterceptor"/>
                            </list>
                        </property>
                        <property name="lifetime" value="flash"/>
                    </bean>
                </entry>

Ciao,
Mario

Re: [orchestra] changed scope configuration

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok, on rereading I see I did indeed take the wording wrongly. Sorry
for the confusion.

regards,

Martin

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [orchestra] changed scope configuration

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zubin,

Posted by Zubin Wadia <zw...@gmail.com>.
Martin,