Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com> on 2008/09/17 14:37:40 UTC

2.4 release branch

OK, as of just now we have 0 2.4 bugs -- so, let's get the 2.4 release
going!

If there are no objections, I will create the 2.4 branch tomorrow, and
then that branch will be frozen (except for doc issues and important
bug fixes) for ~10 days.

Then the release would be around 9/29 or 9/30.

The next release will be 2.9, which will be the last Java 1.4 only
release, according to our plan here:

   http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/Java_1.5_Migration

Mike

Re: 2.4 release branch