Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jerry Durand <jd...@interstellar.com> on 2007/06/13 15:35:27 UTC

CPAN mirror delay

I was wondering how long CPAN takes to update its mirrors?  I just
checked and Mail::SpamAssassin is still 3.2.0 from whatever mirror
we're going to.

cpan[1]> look Mail::SpamAssassin
CPAN: Storable loaded ok (v2.13)
Going to read /private/var/root/.cpan/Metadata
   Database was generated on Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:08:28 GMT
Running look for module 'Mail::SpamAssassin'

Trying to open a subshell in the build directory...
CPAN: Digest::SHA loaded ok (v5.44)
CPAN: Compress::Zlib loaded ok (v2.004)
Checksum for /private/var/root/.cpan/sources/authors/id/J/JM/JMASON/
Mail-SpamAssassin-3.2.0.tar.gz ok
Scanning cache /private/var/root/.cpan/build for sizes

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
Los Gatos, California, USA

Re: CPAN mirror delay

Posted by Jerry Durand <jd...@interstellar.com>.
At 11:32 AM 6/13/2007, Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:

>No problem, just wait until I start hitting you up for DMX hardware
>tips and tricks.  :)

Currently fighting with a project I bid low since it would be simple
(we've all done that).  DMX in, dual stepping motors out (color and
dowser for a building exterior illuminator).  I used a processor at
the very low end of the series I normally use.  Then I start having
the ICE crash.  Several conference calls with the chip manufacturer,
e-mails/calls with the ICE programmer and other tools people, still
don't know exactly what's wrong.  :(

I did manage to get a demo version working for the client to show to
the big boss who's arriving in this country shortly and wants to see
something working.  :)

The life of a hardware/software guy...

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand

Re: CPAN mirror delay

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
Jerry Durand wrote:

> Thanks, and thanks for all the hard work!

No problem, just wait until I start hitting you up for DMX hardware tips
and tricks.  :)

Daryl

Re: CPAN mirror delay

Posted by Jerry Durand <jd...@interstellar.com>.