Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "B. K. Oxley (binkley)" <bi...@alumni.rice.edu> on 2005/01/12 20:24:27 UTC

download page for VFS has bad link

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/vfs/download.html

The link for Commons Collections points to the logging library instead.

Cheers,
--binkley

Re: [vfs] download page for VFS has bad link

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Wendy Smoak wrote:
>From: "B. K. Oxley (binkley)" <bi...@alumni.rice.edu>
>
>>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/vfs/download.html
>>The link for Commons Collections points to the logging library instead.
>>

>Would a patch be at all useful here, or is it far easier for a committer to
>type in the change rather than review and apply a patch?  (If a patch would
>be useful, can little things like this be pasted into an email message, or
>do you always want them attached to bugs?)

Thanks!
I already updated the cvs repository!

---
Mario

Re: [vfs] download page for VFS has bad link

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com>.
From: "B. K. Oxley (binkley)" <bi...@alumni.rice.edu>

--
Wendy Smoak

Re: download page for VFS has bad link

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
B. K. Oxley (binkley) wrote:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/vfs/download.html
>
> The link for Commons Collections points to the logging library instead.
Thank you - fixed!

BTW: Please prefix your posts with [vfs] - this allows my mail-filter to
sort those posts into its own folder. Thanks!

---
Mario