Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Johnny Kewl <jo...@kewlstuff.co.za> on 2007/05/10 18:06:01 UTC

Mailing List on Tomcat?

Has anyone seen or heard of a mailing list built on Tomcat?
More I use "this" mailing list, more I appreciate the technology, and I think Tomcat is an almost perfect platform for the technology.
Sort of thing that can probably be done with nothing more than an email address.
Be nice to allow people to participate in your own projects or hobby's.... just load up your own mailing list.
Think theres enormous room for creativity... like the ability to search via email...
I want to build something like this as another Tomcat tool... any feedback much appreciated...

thanks...

Johnny Kewl
  eMail: John<No Spam>kewlstuff.co.za  -- replace <No Spam> with @ --
  Cell: +027-72- 473-9331