Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk> on 2003/10/23 14:35:42 UTC

Re: Whiteboard Tool (was: [RT] FirstFriday - monthly virtual Hackathon

Just found:

http://sangam.sourceforge.net/

An Eclipse plugin for XP style pair programming. No idea how good it is.
It requires a server (open source Kizna Syncshare
<http://www.kizna.org>), which I'm not in a position to install. Anyone
into trying it out?

Regards, Upayavira

Re: [OT] 50000

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:29:44 +0200
Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> wrote:

> > Congratulations. Cocoon-dev got "50000" mails.
> > Who was the "lucky" man/woman?
> > ... Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> ...
> > Three cheers, Hurrah.
> > Again, congrats!
> Wow, nice! Expecially since my last email wasn't sent to cocoon-dev but
> to lenya-dev. How are you counting, Tetsuya? :-)

See the "Return-Path:" Headerline Information of each mails.

I think anyone will give three cheers for you at ApacheCon 2003 US
(http://www.apachecon.com/2003/US/index.html).

Congrats,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

Re: [OT] 50000

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:
> Congratulations. Cocoon-dev got "50000" mails.
>
> Who was the "lucky" man/woman?
>
> ... Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> ...
>
> Three cheers, Hurrah.
>
> Again, congrats!

Wow, nice! Expecially since my last email wasn't sent to cocoon-dev but
to lenya-dev. How are you counting, Tetsuya? :-)

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino

Re: [OT] 50000

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

> Hi,
>
> <OffTopic>
>
> Congratulations. Cocoon-dev got "50000" mails.
>
> Who was the "lucky" man/woman?
>
> ... Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> ...
>
> Three cheers, Hurrah.
>
> Again, congrats!
>
> </OffTopic>
>
> -- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)
>
> P.S. Stefano's nice proposal, "[proposal] Doco", was 49998th
> in number. Oh dear!

Hmmm, I think we have more. Remember that cocoon-dev used to be hosted
in non-ASF machines for the first 6/8 months (before the creation of
xml.apache.org was at java.apache.org)

[I have the mboxes of that period, we should put them in the eyebrowse
archives or available somewhere]

--
Stefano.

RE: [OT] 50000

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Tetsuya Kitahata wrote:

> Hi,
>
> <OffTopic>
>
> Congratulations. Cocoon-dev got "50000" mails.
>
> Who was the "lucky" man/woman?
>
> ... Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> ...
>
> Three cheers, Hurrah.
>
> Again, congrats!
>
> </OffTopic>

Good to know, so I think Gianugo has to pay for a round
(perhaps at ApacheCon?)! Great :)

Carsten

[OT] 50000

Re: Whiteboard Tool

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@vafer.org>.
> Been there, done that. It's quite good at LAN speed, but it almost
> totally sucked when used across the ocean (between me and Ricardo in
> Ecuador, actually). It's quite stable, actually, but it doesn't allow
> for collaborative editing (still only one person editing at a time).
> Looks like we really have to buy ourselves powerbooks...

Maybe if we get sponsorted by Apple...

Well, I guess I would take one :D
--
Torsten

Re: Whiteboard Tool (was: [RT] FirstFriday - monthly virtual Hackathon

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.