Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com> on 2012/09/12 11:59:33 UTC

Tapestry IOC - Should it have it's own name?

I've often had a conversation like this in the workplace:

colleague: Let's start a new spring project
me:          I hate spring, how about we use Tapestry IOC instead?
colleague: Tapestry, isn't that a web framework?
me:          Well... yes, but Tapestry (the web framework) is build on top
of Tapestry IOC which can be used without the web framework
colleague: Oh, I didn't know that.

Does anyone else think that Tapestry IOC should have it's own name? (and
possibly it's own release cycle)

Re: Tapestry IOC - Should it have it's own name?

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.

> HiveMind just makes me think of StarCraft. ;-)

Exactly eheheh :D

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.