Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2016/03/14 07:16:21 UTC

Release 4.4.0

Hello:

Matteo and I had a discussion about releases. Release 4.4.0 is kind of
taking too long. So we'd like to cut release 4.4.0 based on whatever we
have that are marked for 4.4.0, targeting on end of this month. Matteo
would like to drive this release.

We'd like to start planning 4.5.0. I will start another thread for that.

Here are the 4.4.0 jiras that are not resolved yet after I cleaned up.
Could the owners of those jiras help updating the statuses of those tickets?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20BOOKKEEPER%20AND%20status%20in%20%28Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%29%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%204.4.0%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

Thanks,
Sijie

Re: Release 4.4.0

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Enrico, yes. We will try to include the jiras that already have pull
requests.

- Sijie

Re: Release 4.4.0

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.