Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2010/02/02 09:04:14 UTC

status of ofbiz-vm.apache.org

Hi Tim, David and others.

Currently this vm is down because of a pre-sheduled maintenance. If the
machine comes back i will update these system to the latest svn
revision.

About 2 months ago i have setup 2 ofbiz systems, trunk and the 9.04
version.

they are all under the user ofbiz in the directory /home/ofbiz

I have asked in the infrastructure mailing list for 2 certificates, 2
apache.org subdomains and 1 certificates.

all committers who have access to this machine can access these systems.

I have proposed a temporary solution however it seems that Tim and David
would like to go directly to a permanent solution.

let me know how i can help.

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: status of ofbiz-vm.apache.org

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@free.fr>.
Hopefully all will be going smothly. I can't see any reasons it would not be, the infra team is doing well  with limited means.
These guys know their job!

Jacques

From: "Tim Ruppert" <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>
We always could ...