Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Thibault Kruse <ti...@googlemail.com> on 2015/02/02 14:21:11 UTC

Plans for further wicket classes with generics

Hi,

Already in Wicket there is GenericPanel, GenericWebPage,
GenericFragment, IGenericComponent, and IModel of course is already
generic.

But there is still IBehavior without Generics and several standard
components which do not implement IGenericComponent such a Label.

Are there plans to further promote APIs with generics, also maybe
deprecating the APIs which do not use generics (classes Panel, Page,
etc.)?

Or is there a good reason not to use Generics?

regards,
  Thibault

Re: Plans for further wicket classes with generics

Posted by Thibault Kruse <ti...@googlemail.com>.
I see, I guess this was summarized here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/generics

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,