Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> on 2020/08/28 17:25:20 UTC

Check non available feature repositories

Hi,

Is there easy way to check incorrect repository URLs registered in org.apache.karaf.features.cfg in running Karaf instance?

Assume I have following in org.apache.karaf.features.cfg:
featuresRepositories=mvn:com.mycompany/myfeature1/1.0.0/xml, mvn:com.mycompany/myfeature2/2.0.0/xml

But mvn:com.mycompany/myfeature2/2.0.0/xml doesn't exist and cannot be installed with error:
shaded.org.eclipse.aether.resolution.ArtifactResolutionException: Could not find artifact xxx in defaultlocal (yyy)

Question: is it possible to detect this using FeatureService API inside Karaf bundle without hardcoding feature names/URLs inside this bundle?
It is necessary for healthy check of Karaf instance contains about 80 features.

Regards,
Andrei.

As a recipient of an email from Talend, your contact personal data will be on our systems. Please see our privacy notice (updated August 2020) at Talend, Inc. <https://www.talend.com/contacts-privacy-policy/>