Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1997/08/20 19:40:26 UTC

Re: other/1020: a problem on the web site (www.quebec.net) and click webchat

The following reply was made to PR other/1020; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
To: Viateur Lauzier <vi...@globetrotter.qc.ca>
Subject: Re: other/1020: a problem on the web site (www.quebec.net) and  click  webchat
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 21:26:25 -0600 (MDT)

 On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, Viateur Lauzier wrote:

 > At 20:04 19/08/97 -0700, you wrote:
 > >Synopsis: a problem on the web site (www.quebec.net) and click  webchat
 > >
 > >State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
 > >State-Changed-By: marc
 > >State-Changed-When: Tue Aug 19 20:04:39 PDT 1997
 > >State-Changed-Why:
 > >This database is for PRs about bugs in the Apache server.
 > >Your report is not a bug in the Apache server.  You
 > >really have to ask your admin.
 > >

 > >         mais je ne sais pas comment r�gler ce probl�me seule.
 >
 >                                        Aider moi svp!!

 All of the contributers to Apache are all volunteers.  We don't have the
 manpower to help all the half a million users of Apache configure their
 server.  If you can put together a detailed description of your problem,
 you could try posting in comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix.