Posted to dev@eventmesh.apache.org by 18292683306 <18...@163.com> on 2023/04/01 05:31:04 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS]Proposal to Split Non-Java Modules into Independent Code Repositories: Seeking Community Feedback

+1 agreed.

Thanks & Best Regards!
Jienachen(Jenny)

Tel:18292683306

---- Replied Message ----
| From | wqliang<wq...@apache.org> |
| Date | 03/30/2023 16:54 |
| To | <de...@eventmesh.apache.org> |
| Subject | Re: [DISCUSS]Proposal to Split Non-Java Modules into Independent Code Repositories: Seeking Community Feedback |
+1,
agreed.  It would be more easier and clear for each language

Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org> 于2023年3月30日周四 14:54写道:

Dear EventMesh Community,

We hope this message finds you well. As some of you may know, we have
been working on a project that involves modules written in languages
other than Java, including dashboard, workflow, catalog, and
server-go. While we recognize the value that these modules bring to
the project, we have come to the realization that their inclusion in
the main code repository is causing difficulties with building and
versioning.

As such, we would like to propose splitting these non-Java modules
into their own independent code repositories. Doing so would enable us
to manage these modules more efficiently, reducing the likelihood of
conflicts and streamlining the release process.

However, we would like to hear from the community before making any
final decisions. We understand that this proposal may have
implications for those who have contributed to these modules in the
past, and we want to ensure that everyone's voices are heard.

Please let us know your thoughts on this proposal. We value your input
and appreciate your support for our project.

Thank you,
Eason Chen

Re: [DISCUSS]Proposal to Split Non-Java Modules into Independent Code Repositories: Seeking Community Feedback

Posted by mxsm <lj...@gmail.com>.
+1

18292683306 <18...@163.com> 于2023年4月1日周六 13:31写道: