Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com> on 2011/03/24 18:29:58 UTC

Maven + 0.6.1

Hey all,

Jake Farrell just turned in an awesome (and fully tested by me) patch for
THRIFT-363, so we can do release pushes to Apache's Maven repo.

We'd like to get an 0.6 Thrift into the repo, so the plan is to backport the
changes from THRIFT-363 to the 0.6 branch and cut an 0.6.1 release. Any
objections?

-Bryan

Re: Maven + 0.6.1

Posted by "Bob T. Terminal" <bo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding). Will have build artifacts for fb303 ready shortly as well.

Re: Maven + 0.6.1

Posted by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>.
We could start planning 0.7, too.

Re: Maven + 0.6.1