Posted to users@felix.apache.org by samira chaouki <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/01 11:29:13 UTC

question

Hello.

I’m developing a new module in Felix but I have some troubles.

I want to use the method *installBundle *which is in the package
*org.apache.felix.framework
*

Although I import this package in the pom.xml of the module I have imported
it did not compile.

*Samira CHAOUKI*

*Mail : chaouki@aonix.fr*

*Tel    : *06 34 87 31 58

Re: question

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
IC, then you still probably don't need to access the Felix framework
class directly...you probably want to look at:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Apache+Felix+Framework+Launching+and+Embedding

You need to refer to the wiki page because for some reason our static
web site content is out of sync with the wiki...

-> richard

Re: question

Posted by samira chaouki <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: question