Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2017/12/11 15:08:07 UTC

Introducing Rafael Weingärtner, our latest PMC member

I'm delighted to introduce Rafael Weingärtner, who has just been added
to the PMC (Project Management Committee) and committer list of this
awesome project.

Rafael has jumped in and started working on stuff, and that's exactly
the kind of person we want to give the reins of the project to.

Everyone please join me in welcoming Rafael!

(And, all you other folks who are thinking of jumping in, please do so.
We want you to come play with us!)

--Rich (For the Kibble PMC)

Re: Introducing Rafael Weing��rtner, our latest PMC member

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Well done and congratulations Rafael!

Thanks
Sharan