Posted to users@camel.apache.org by aravind r <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/20 14:19:36 UTC

Spring Security With Camel

Hi All,

We are using camel to build a back end Rest API layer. The security is
handled by Spring Security. We don't have a dedicated authentication
provider and we piggy back on a back end rest service to do the
authentication.

I have my own authentication manager and Authentication provider
defined that does the talking to back end service and get the
authentication context set via a custom filter that gets invoked
before the routes.

The code works fine when deployed on a server however when tried to
unit test via a Producer template the Custom Authentication filter is
not invoked.

is there a way to invoke a filter via Producer Template.

Can some one please suggest how to do the same.

Regards,
Aravind