Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@bigpond.net.au> on 2001/08/13 02:11:06 UTC

reusing envelope for call

hey all,

I'm trying to put a system together where a SOAP message is asynchronously
handled.  What I've got so far is the envelope being sent as a JMS text
message, which is then received, and the plan is to reuse that envelope to
send on to the final destination (contained int he header).  now
everything is going pretty well apart from reusing the envelope.  I was
hoping to use Call.extractFromEnvelope( ... ) but I cant figure out where
I would get the ServiceManager from.  The other option is to use
SOAPHTTPTransport.send, which is what I'm looking at atm, although it
doesn't seem as 'nice'.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

cheesr, (tia)
dim