Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/28 21:20:29 UTC

sandbox examples - org.apache.myfaces.examples.resource.example_messages*.properties missing

I noticed that the sandbox examples maven build (mvn install at the
command-line) doesn't include the various
org.apache.myfaces.examples.resource.example_messages*.properties
files from myfaces-example-simple's src/main/resources.

Is this something that needs to be fixed in Maven or should the files
be copied over into the tomahawk-sandbox-examples project?   For now,
I've copied them over, and that works.

Note that I'm doing everything other than the build command from
Eclipse, so my nomenclature may be off.

-Mike

Re: sandbox examples - org.apache.myfaces.examples.resource.example_messages*.properties missing

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
And the examples-config.xml file from myfaces-example-simple.

Perhaps the solution would be to build a jar file containing all of
the tomahawk example pieces and dump that into the sandbox examples.
I'm not really sure what's easier with maven -- creating the jar file
or copying all of the pieces.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.