Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/07 22:46:54 UTC

[VOTE] 0.10.1.1 RC0

Hello Kafka users, developers and client-developers,

This is the first candidate for the release of Apache Kafka 0.10.1.1. This is
a bug fix release and it includes fixes and improvements from 27 JIRAs. See
the release notes for more details:

http://home.apache.org/~guozhang/kafka-0.10.1.1-rc0/RELEASE_NOTES.html

*** Please download, test and vote by Monday, 13 December, 8am PT ***

Kafka's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://kafka.apache.org/KEYS

* Release artifacts to be voted upon (source and binary):
http://home.apache.org/~guozhang/kafka-0.10.1.1-rc0/

* Maven artifacts to be voted upon:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/kafka/

* Javadoc:
http://home.apache.org/~guozhang/kafka-0.10.1.1-rc0/javadoc/

* Tag to be voted upon (off 0.10.0 branch) is the 0.10.0.1-rc0 tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=kafka.git;a=tag;h=8b77507083fdd427ce81021228e7e346da0d814c

Thanks,
Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] 0.10.1.1 RC0

Posted by Bernard Leach <le...@bouncycastle.org>.
The scala 2.12 artifacts aren’t showing up, any chance of publishing them?

Re: [VOTE] 0.10.1.1 RC0

Posted by Bernard Leach <le...@bouncycastle.org>.

Re: [VOTE] 0.10.1.1 RC0

Re: [VOTE] 0.10.1.1 RC0

Re: [VOTE] 0.10.1.1 RC0

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
One notification is that in this bug-fix release we include artifacts built
from Scala 2.12.1 as well, as a pre-alpha product for the Scala community
to try and test it out (it is built with Java8 while all other artifacts
are built with Java7). We hope to formally add the scala 2.12 support in
future minor releases.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] 0.10.1.1 RC0

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Ismael,

Thanks for pointing out, turns out I forgot to click "close" on the staging
repository panel :P

It should show up now.

Guozhang

--