Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/02 13:10:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Aries JMX components (take 2)

Hi all,

I'm calling a vote on various Aries JMX components, now with versions
updated from 1.2 to 1.2.0.
The org.apache.aries.jmx.api component has not changed since the last
release and is thus not included in this set.

org.apache.aries.jmx.core version 1.1.8
org.apache.aries.jmx.core.whiteboard version 1.1.6
[ARIES-1630] jmx core fails if configadmin is not present

org.apache.aries.jmx.blueprint.api version 1.2.0
org.apache.aries.jmx.blueprint.core version 1.2.0
[ARIES-1707] BlueprintMetadata.getBlueprintContainer throws inconsistent
exceptions

org.apache.aries.jmx.whiteboard version 1.2.0
[ARIES-1766] Configure log severity for Whiteboard JMX registration
exceptions
[ARIES-1630] jmx core fails if configadmin is not present

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1123

Please vote:

 +1 Approve the release
 -1 Do not approve the release (please explain why)

Best regards,

David Bosschaert

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JMX components (take 2)

Posted by Dominik Przybysz <al...@gmail.com>.
It's ok for me if we stop releasing jmx-blueprint-bundle and jmx-bundle,
but then I think we should also remove those sub projects from aries repo.

My vote is not a 'veto'.

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Dominik Przybysz

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JMX components (take 2)

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dominik,

Posted by Dominik Przybysz <al...@gmail.com>.
-1

--
Pozdrawiam / Regards,
Dominik Przybysz

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JMX components (take 2)

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Here's my +1

David

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

Christian

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to finish this release, but we need one more binding vote. As
> discussed we Dominik, the uber-bundles will not be released any more, and I
> can remove them from SVN going forward.
>
> @PMC members, please cast a vote so we can close this off?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> David
>
> On 7 January 2018 at 12:28, David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Anyone else voting? We need one more binding vote...
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > David
> >
> > On 4 January 2018 at 06:29, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>
> wrote:
> >
> >> +1 (binding)
> >>
> >> Agree to not release uber bundles anymore (it's some changes to do in
> >> Karaf, but not a big deal).
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> JB

> inconsistent

> >> --
> >> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> >> jbonofre@apache.org
> >> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> >> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Aries JMX components (take 2)

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.