Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/08 09:11:10 UTC

How to log the source port from the ClientHandler

I'm looking for a way to log the source socket port for a socket connection
from a Class implementing the NHttpClientHandler. I'm interested in both
connection creation and close events.

NHttpClientHandler class receives a instance of type NHttpClientConnection.
I can cast this to HttpInetConnection and get the required information. Is
this the correct approach for logging this information?

Also when a connection is made, can I use the SessionRequestCallback
interface's completed method for logging the connection creation?

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc
http://wso2.org

Re: How to log the source port from the ClientHandler

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
HI Oleg,

Thanks for the quick response.

Supun.