Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rob Oxspring <ro...@apache.org> on 2002/11/14 23:48:07 UTC

[CLI][Patch] Help displays all options

The list of options displayed by HelpFormatter was based only the short
options.  In this patch helpOptions returns a list of all the options.

The test checks that the options added all appear in the helpOptions
method.  I didn't spend long looking at the existing test cases so if
there is a more appropriate class to put the one testcase in then feel
free to move.

Cheers,

Rob

Re: [CLI][Patch] Help displays all options

Posted by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com>.
Yeap the autoUsage is what I was on about ;)  Glad to hear its okay.

-John K

Posted by Rob Oxspring <ro...@imapmail.org>.

Posted by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com>.
Hi Rob,