Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by michael e <mi...@outlook.fr> on 2020/12/02 14:01:42 UTC

org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.NoSuchComponentException: No component with id 'blueprintBundle' could be found

Hello,

When i stop camel bundle using blueprint i get this org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.NoSuchComponentException: No component with id 'blueprintBundle' could be found
Karaf version is 4.3.0
camel-blueprint is 3.1.0

Related discussion:

[CAMEL-14332] camel-blueprint - Camel route does not consider the value of ShutdownStrategy timeout. - ASF JIRA<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-14332>
So when the Shutdown strategy timeout is longer than one minute, the BlueprintEventDispatcher timeout is triggered for first, making the shutdown strategy useless.. The solution to this, is to remove the piece of code that handle the destroy event from BlueprintCamelContext.
issues.apache.org

Regards,
Michael.

RE: org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.NoSuchComponentException: No component with id 'blueprintBundle' could be found

Posted by michael e <mi...@outlook.fr>.
Thanks JB,

To reproduce you just have to refresh or stop camel bundle using 3.6.0 version of camel.

Regards,
Michael.

________________________________
Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yeah, I forgot to mention that I was been fixed ;)

Thanks for the update.

Regards
JB

Posted by michael e <mi...@outlook.fr>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
OK, let me try to reproduce and fix.

Regards
JB

> Le 2 déc. 2020 à 19:10, michael e <mi...@outlook.fr> a écrit :
>
> A ok thanks but i still get WARN
> 19:07:40.977 WARN [FelixFrameworkWiring] Error occurred while stopping lifecycle strategies. This exception will be ignored.org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.NoSuchComponentException: No component with id 'blueprintBundle' could be found
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-15760 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-15760>
>
> Regards,
> Michael.

>>> 16:40:52.698 INFO [Camel (camel-4) thread #6 - ShutdownTask] Route: rest-test-route shutdown complete, was consuming from: timer://foo <applewebdata://0A3D4A4E-26B0-4067-8103-682D0061210F>

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by michael e <mi...@outlook.fr>.
I have trying this with no result

<Bundle-SymbolicName>${project.artifactId};blueprint.timeout=10000</Bundle-SymbolicName>

when i'm running bundle:stop xxx i still see the warn message in my logs ( WARN [pipe-stop 103] Error occurred while stopping lifecycle strategies. This exception will be ignored.org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.NoSuchComponentException: No component with id 'blueprintBundle' could be found)
I also see this blueprint.timeout=10000 have no effect my bundle stop immediatly

Michael.

________________________________

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by michael e <mi...@outlook.fr>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

It happens when the bundle context is destroyed before the blueprint container.

I gonna take a look.

I will keep you posted CAMEL-14332.

TR: org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.NoSuchComponentException: No component with id 'blueprintBundle' could be found

Posted by michael e <mi...@outlook.fr>.

Michael.