Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2012/11/16 03:03:30 UTC

[dev] New committer: Ilgiz Islamgulov (ilgiz)

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Libcloud
has asked Ilgiz Islamgulov to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that they have accepted.

Ilgiz worked on the Libcloud REST GSoC project (
http://libcloud.apache.org/gsoc-2012.html) this summer and he has made a
great progress on it.

Giving him commit access will allow him to more directly contribute to the
project and work on integrating Libcloud REST into main line.

Everyone, please help me welcome him to the team :)

Re: [dev] New committer: Ilgiz Islamgulov (ilgiz)

Posted by CharSyam <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulation ilgiz
2012. 11. 15. 오후 6:50에 "Jed Smith" <je...@jedsmith.org>님이 작성:

Posted by Jed Smith <je...@jedsmith.org>.