Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/18 13:48:33 UTC

Re: How to analyze/read Runtime aggregate report?

the first thing is, looks like you're using an older version of
jmeter. if you look at the newer aggregate listener
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Aggregate_Report

you'll see it is different. The nightly build of JMeter has some
additional stats also.

The average = sum(samples)/number of samples

peter lin