Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Raphaël Ouazana-Sustowski <ro...@apache.org> on 2019/11/26 16:02:44 UTC

Re: RecipientIsLocal false negative on james_domain table case mismatch

Hi again,

This issue seems very similar to the username's one. But the fix could
be simpler, because Domain class already exists in James, so it would
need only to ensure the Domain objects are always lower case.

Could you provide a fix for this? It would be very welcomed.

Thanks,
Raphaël.