Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/09 11:32:57 UTC

Re: configproductdetail.ftl useless block

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 6:10 PM, Jacques Le Roux
<ja...@les7arts.com> wrote:
> The answer is less interesting: I think we don't...so far. Do you have an
> idea?

I can see that there are code snippet doing it, but they are copied
and pasted in various places already. For example selectall.js, lines
350 to 370

It would be better to have only one js function, that checks the ajax

my 2 cents

Bilgin