Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Phanindra Reva <re...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/08 16:12:46 UTC

question related to Indexing

Hello All,
              I am a newbie using Lucene. To be brief, I am just
wondering whether is there a point where we get the access to the
org.apache.lucene.document.Document (which is being indexed at the
moment)  after the analysing part is completed but exactly before it
is added to the index. My whole aim is to modify all the field names
present in the document before its being added to the index, but I
need those field names un-edited during the analysis part.
   If it seems strange.. please don't mind.
Thanks.

Re: question related to Indexing

Posted by Phanindra Reva <re...@gmail.com>.
Hello Tom and Erick,
                          I am really sorry for posting such a dull
question. Meanwhile I have explored a few other parts of API,
fortunately I have found a place which could exaclty fit for my case.
Thanks for patiently trying to understand my question.. and warning
me.
Bye.

Posted by Tom Hill <so...@worldware.com>.

Posted by Phanindra Reva <re...@gmail.com>.