Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Copo <CO...@hotmail.com> on 2008/07/17 12:47:22 UTC

How can I add a JMS endpoint to a JSR181 component?

Hello!
I have been stuck for 2 days... I have already a wdsl-first-jsr181 system,
with a http-endpoint configurated with wsdl file, and the http client of the
wsdl-first example. It works fine.
Now I have to add a JMS endpoint. How could I do it simply?
By adding a new POJO class in xbean file? A new wsdl file?
I have not found an example, and I have tried lots of things but nothing
seems to work.
Also, where could I find a JMS Client test class?
Thank you!

Copo