Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Doug Bryant <db...@scra.org> on 2002/10/09 23:14:14 UTC

html:errors - how do you make a bulleted error list

Hello,

We are trying to display a list of errors at the top of a page.  We are
trying to make each error bulleted, but are running into difficulty.

I looked through the 1.1b2 examples and saw that there were a couple of
examples using "errors.prefix" and "errors.suffix" to wrap errors in
bullet points.  However, it's not displaying what I defined there.

Does this feature work?  What am I doing wrong?  Below is what I have
defined in my application.properties.  The errors.header and
errors.footer show up properly.   We are using 1.1 beta 2 struts
release.

Thanks for any help.

Doug

errors.header=<p><ul>