Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vijay Christopher <Vi...@ExpressAction.com> on 2000/09/27 22:45:41 UTC

Help with the border.fo example.

Greetings EveryOne,

I'm new to XML and this list.

I'm working for a start up in putting together a Sub System which produces
PDF documents ( Invoices , Bills, OrderForms etc), The idea is to use XML
and XSL to generate Formating Objects using Xalan  (.fo files) and convert
the .fo file into a PDF using FOP.

The content in the PDF form is dynamically generated but the Template (ie
Forms borde, Boxes, Entry fields etc, as in the border.fo example ) is not.
I guess it is defined in the XSL.

I need help in understanding the border.fo example.

Where is the XML and XSL that generated the border.fo ? Any help or pointers
in this regard would be helpful.

Thank you,
Chris