Posted to users@camel.apache.org by honno <ho...@163.com> on 2009/12/24 03:50:32 UTC

Dose The Camel client connect to, send, and receive messages from a remote Camel Server?

We know the camel clients( ProducerTemplate and ConsumerTemplate) can send
and receive messages from loacal Camel server(DefaultCamelContext).
But how can i send and receive messages from remote Camel server  with camel
client or camel api ?

Re: Dose The Camel client connect to, send, and receive messages from a remote Camel Server?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 8:06 AM, honno <ho...@163.com> wrote:

> Yes.We can send and receive messages to the remote camel server with some
> components(camel-jms,camel-cxf...),but i want to kown that which camel
> client api i can use to access remote camel server.

Check out this tutorial on Spring Remoting over JMS
http://camel.apache.org/tutorial-jmsremoting.html

> willem.jiang wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> If you are using the component that can send/receive the message across
>> the JVM, such as camel-jms, camel-http, camel-cxf, camel-mina.
>> All you need to do is setting the right endpoint uri on the Template API.
>>
>> Willem
>>
>> honno wrote:
>>> We know the camel clients( ProducerTemplate and ConsumerTemplate) can
>>> send
>>> and receive messages from loacal Camel server(DefaultCamelContext).
>>> But how can i send and receive messages from remote Camel server  with
>>> camel
>>> client or camel api ?
>>

> --
> View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Dose-The-Camel--clients%28-ProducerTemplate-and-ConsumerTemplate%29-canconnect-to%2C-send%2C-and-receive-messages-from-a-remote-Camel-Server--tp26910031p26911134.html

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: Dose The Camel client connect to, send, and receive messages from a remote Camel Server?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
You can use the same API (ProducerTemplate and ConsumerTemplate) that
you found.

Willem

Posted by honno <ho...@163.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.