Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by java guru <ja...@yahoo.co.in> on 2001/06/27 20:50:16 UTC

sessions and sitemap

Hi.,
  I dont quite remember if someone has already posted
this..

But i wanted all my stylesheets to use some parameters
specific to user(from session) like page colors etc..

I am of the impression that the stylesheet cannot
access the user session..so it need to get the info
from sitemap... But how sitemap could get the info
from session and pass it onto style sheet ?..

Your help is appreciated...

Re: sessions and sitemap

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 27.Jun.2001 -- 07:50 PM, java guru wrote:
> Hi.,
>   I dont quite remember if someone has already posted
> this..
>
> But i wanted all my stylesheets to use some parameters
> specific to user(from session) like page colors etc..
>
> I am of the impression that the stylesheet cannot
> access the user session..so it need to get the info
> from sitemap... But how sitemap could get the info
> from session and pass it onto style sheet ?..
>
> Your help is appreciated...

use an action that extracts the data from session to a map and use the
value as parameters to your stylesheets or to switch between different
stylesheets.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l