Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Fabiano Costa Teixeira <fa...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/10 22:57:08 UTC

I can't see the WSDL files!!!!!!

Hi,

When I put some adress to see the WSDL file of one service (i.e.
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Quote?wsdl) my browser doesn't show
anything. If I list the services (Page: And now...Some Services) and I click
over the wsdl link the same also happens!!!!!

Can somebody help me????

Tanks a lot!!!!

Fabiano
(Brazil)

Re: I can't see the WSDL files!!!!!!

Posted by Bruno Harbulot <Br...@manchester.ac.uk>.
Maybe it's a silly suggestion, but which browser are you using? I think
Safari under MacOS X does not display anything when it's supposed to
display an XML file. (In that case, using something like Firefox should
work better).

Cheers,

Bruno.

Re: I can't see the WSDL files!!!!!!