Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2004/08/05 01:23:08 UTC

unsubscribing from forrest-user

Nat Guy wrote:
> Is anyone at the helm of this email list? Is it truly impossible to get off?
> I have tried every automated and non-automated solution and I can't get off
> this ride. I am now forced to email the group?

Are you sending the unsubscribe email from the same email address
as that from which you originally subscribed. If that doesn't work
then email the list again and we will try other methods.

--
David Crossley

Posted by Nat Guy <na...@bigcode.com>.
Thank you David.

Yes I tried every method presented to me - all unsubscribing from this same
account - and always telling me that the account doesn't exist even though I
continue to receive the forrest user messages. I also sent an unsub. message
to what looked to be described as a human manning this list but no changes
have occurred.

Seems there is a hiccup in this automated de-lister...? Certainly not a
seemless experience.

Thank you for any help,
Nat