Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Gaurav Goel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/21 07:13:33 UTC

Is there any bug in displaying date??

Hi,
I am using a bean having a Date type of variable and a Time type. I am
retreiving some data from a table which has a date type and time type
data.This data is to be displayed in JSF using the above mentioned bean.
Though this bean gets the correct data from the database, when this data is
dispaled in the JSF, the date is not displayed correctly.It displays the
date which is a day earlier than the one in the database.Following is a part
of the JSF code.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<h:column>

         <f:facet name="header">
                   <h:outputText value="#{book_room['status.date']}" />
         </f:facet>

          <h:outputText value="#{conference.date}">
                   <f:convertDateTime pattern="EEEEEEEE, MMM dd, yyyy" />
           </h:outputText>

</h:column>
Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav Goel.