Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com> on 2007/04/09 19:10:42 UTC

yDoc in Maven 2?

Is anyone using yDoc for javadoc UML in M2 without help from Ant?

Many thanks,

Manos

Is this a javadoc plugin bug? (was: Re: yDoc in Maven 2?)

Posted by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com>.
Mick Knutson wrote:
> I actually used Graphiz instead of yDoc in M2 and it works great on Windows
> only.

UMLGraph is also working for me and i managed to make yDoc work as well
after setting the javadoc plugin version to 2.0 (there is a bug in ater
versions).

However, i have the same problem with both UMLGraph and yDoc. I suspect
this happens with any doclet and is a bug in the javadoc plugin:
configuration elements such as stylesheetfile and header are ignored.
Should i file an issue or am i overlooking something?

For future searches in this list:

<doclet>ydoc.doclets.YStandard</doclet>
<docletPath>${env.HOME}/lib/ydoc/lib/ydoc.jar:${env.HOME}/lib/ydoc/lib/class2svg.jar:${env.HOME}/lib/ydoc/resources:${project.build.directory}/classes</docletPath>
<additionalparam>
-umlautogen
</additionalparam>

Thanks,

Manos

Re: yDoc in Maven 2?

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.

On 4/9/07, Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com> wrote:

> Is anyone using yDoc for javadoc UML in M2 without help from Ant?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Manos

---
Thanks,