Posted to users@maven.apache.org by st...@gmail.com, st...@gmail.com on 2019/01/15 11:03:15 UTC

Include 'site' output in deployed javadoc jar

Project where class's API is partially defined by the DTD of the XML it loads. Documentation relating to the DTD is currently held in HTML and loaded/referenced (from the class's JavaDoc) via src/main/javadoc/resources.

I would like to switch to generating those resources, for which the 'site' plugin would seem more than appropriate (thus encouraging me to reuse those artifacts in the project's website).

However, I can't seem to find a recipe for the use case 'Include Site in the distributable <project>-<version>-javadoc.jar' (such that class documentation may reference it).

Anyone any ideas?