Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Perez, Bill" <bi...@TransCore.com> on 2001/03/13 18:14:53 UTC

RE: Struts with IBM WebSphere 3.5.3

when i deployed the struts-test app on websphere 3.5.3, i get a
ParseException thrown when it tries to read the struts-config.xml.  also, it
did not work out of the box for me.. i had to modify the struts source to
not use getResourceAsStream() as described in the struts installation docs.

has anyone else had this prob?