Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Abhishek Raj <ab...@iitrpr.ac.in> on 2014/06/12 14:13:44 UTC

AnalysisEngineProcessException while trying to run UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator

Hello. I installed ctakes 3.1.1 and have been trying to annotate a sample
text using UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator.xml analysis engine. It loads fine
in the CVD, but when I try to run it after loading I get an error saying

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException: JCas type
"org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textspan.LookupWindowAnnotation" used in
Java code,  but was not declared in the XML type descriptor.

Many other analysis engine give similar error when running. I've attached
the log file for reference. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

RE: AnalysisEngineProcessException while trying to run UmlsDictionaryLookupAnnotator

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Abhishek,
See:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-user/201403.mbox/%3CCAPqz87oUZ=hPzc_Fo_ZLaEf3PVQcm9xSYuMs15iyMgapsxX9gg@mail.gmail.com%3E
or
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-user/201311.mbox/%3CSNT148-W181FB1FB296A4092524685AEF80@phx.gbl%3E

This is normally already included if you’re using one of the default pipelines (note that if you use a primitive directly, it may not produce any results as it may have prereq dependencies.  For example, Dictionary Lookup will depend on Sentence, Tokenizer, POSTagger and Chunker, etc.)