Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu> on 2004/10/01 18:25:04 UTC

Kupu 1.1 integrated?

Hi all,

I remember seeing a message from someone on this board that the work to
integrate Kupu 1.1 had been done.  From the 1.2.x branch on Subversion,
the Edit with Kupu window says to download Kupu 1.1.x.  I downloaded
both 1.1.1 and 1.1.0 and both give me the following message:

Cannot get variable 'resources/kupu/apache-lenya/kupu/kupumacros.html'
in expression
'{fallback:resources/kupu/apache-lenya/kupu/kupumacros.html}'

Is this integration not yet complete?  Is there something else we need
to change?

Jon

Re: Kupu 1.1 integrated?

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 19:20, Jonathan Linczak wrote:
> On Oct 7, 2004, at 11:17 AM, Rolf Kulemann wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 18:25, Jonathan Linczak wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I remember seeing a message from someone on this board that the work
> >> integrate Kupu 1.1 had been done.  From the 1.2.x branch on
> >> Subversion,
> >> the Edit with Kupu window says to download Kupu 1.1.x.  I downloaded
> >> both 1.1.1 and 1.1.0 and both give me the following message:
> >>
> >> Cannot get variable 'resources/kupu/apache-lenya/kupu/kupumacros.html'
> >> in expression
> >> '{fallback:resources/kupu/apache-lenya/kupu/kupumacros.html}'
> >>
> >> Is this integration not yet complete?  Is there something else we need
> >> to change?
> >
> > Mhh, I need to take a look. But I'm so busy atm...sorry.
> >
> > Seems like the fallback module is not working as assumed here....It
> > used
> > to work in the past, when I integrated Kupu 1.1 into 1.2.x.
>
> Actually, Rolf, I was able to download the latest SVN release for Kupu
> and it seems to be working.  I haven't had much time to test it,
> unfortunately, but it seems to be ok so far.

Good news. Thanks.

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: Kupu 1.1 integrated?

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.

Re: Kupu 1.1 integrated?

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.

Re: Kupu 1.1 integrated?

Posted by "Michael P. Jung" <su...@gmail.com>.
I recently ran into the same problem. The kupu 1.1.x releases aren't
bundled with the apache-lenya support files. The latest SVN of kupu
got these files included.