Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2016/09/19 11:11:33 UTC

Apache OpenOffice on google+

Hello,

Is anyone actually moderating the AOO-profile on google+? (This
mailadress is listed as contact)
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+openoffice/posts

It has been quite active sometimes but now there is no news since
29.10.2015.

Maybe a good place to announce the upcoming 4.1.3?

kind regards

Matthias Seidel

Re: Apache OpenOffice on google+

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
I am quite sure it was Rob Weir who managed it.

As for the AOO-community
(https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103683488250592271079) there
are some members listed as "Moderator" who still should have
access/rights to the profile. Some of them might be still active.

regards

Matthias

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.